Saturday 8 March 2014

Cactus candles

This little candle set would make a pleasant addition to anyone's home. It's like those little cactuses you use to decorate in your kitchen except they won't die when you water them to much. The set comes in the planter box and the wax dirt really just adds to the whole deal. I bought these a few days ago and they've become a quick favourite of mine.

They work well together as a set but also individually so you can have a candus in every room. (see what I did there, Catus, candle, Candus) but what I really love about these is their vibrant colour and the amount of detail that has gone into their designs. It's almost a shame to light them and ruin the artistry that went into making them. These lovely little cacti were made with just standard coloured wax but I think it would have been nice if they had been made with scented candles instead. Just imagine it. lighting up your cactus and having a nice earthy fragrance fill the room.

I really can't fault them. As soon as I got them home I fell in love. I might even by some more for the bathroom. 

1 comment:

  1. Man, this candle smelt kind of horrible... although that may have been something to do with me erm... lightning the curtain on fire with it.

    ReplyDelete